Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Everybody's Sick and Tired

No seriously.  Everyone at work (or almost everyone) is sick or is getting over being sick.  It's awful.  Luckily (or not, whichever way you see it) I got the sicks at the beginning of January so I'm hoping that my immune system is ready to handle it.  Mr's immune system was not ready and this week so far he's been at home lying on the couch, moaning and groaning and running a fever.  I'm upping my intake of vitamins and fresh air and water just in case his germies find me.

Also, HOLY MOLY it's halfway through February and Valentine's day is this week!  We're hoping Mr is feeling better soon - or at least by Thursday for dinner- because we have reservations at our favorite restaurant, Berlin Inn!  Mmmm... fondue and sausages.

And I feel like I owe everyone an apology for being insanely grumpy.  So I'm sorry if I've been grumpy or awful to you in the last 2 weeks.  Things at work have been busy, I feel totally broke (as I always do in Jan and Feb), and everyone being sick is really making me crazy (because I'm a huge germaphobe AND because everyone else is grumpy and whiney while being sick).  None of those are good excuses to be grumpy to anyone, so I sincerely apologize.

Let's all go take naps and catch up on Downton Abbey.




No comments:

Post a Comment