Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome to the Ford Family Blog!

Yay!  New blog underway!  Hopefully you found us via the link I left behind on my old blog.  In light of getting married, Mr. F and I decided it would nice to have a family blog where we can keep everyone up to date on what is happening and post pictures.  Let me warn you now that I will continue my occasional rants on this blog as well since it will be the singular outlet for my blogging (let's face it, I cannot keep up with having to post on multiple blogs so I'll leave my old one up for a while and then I will take it down).  The opinions expressed in my post are not necessarily the opinions of Mr. Ford (except for they kind of are because we are married and them's the rules now, haha!!!)

So welcome everyone.  Hopefully we will have some wedding pictures back soon to post!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment